Ever since my first professional days in a travel agency I have enjoyed working with people and satisfy their needs.
Having gained international experience both professionally and privately has certainly shape who I am today in terms of understanding the demands within a corporate environment with regards to mobility whether that has to do with a car fleet, mobile communication, or travel management.
There is no surely no success without an employee-focused mindset because as Richard Branson wisely said:
“Clients do not come first, Employees come first. If you take care of your employees, they will take care of the clients.”
There are many consultants out there who have a clear focus on commercial gain, however, nowadays managers forget about the human side and that is where I come in to remind the leaders to act with an employee-centric mind.
That can evolve through firing up their creativity or simply to detect new and promising potentials and prospects respectively. Overall, it is about a balancing act between commerce and humanity.
„Clients do not come first, Employees come first..."
“… If you take care of your employees, they will take care of the clients”.”
RICHARD BRANSON British entrepreneur
- Driving strategy development of Global Travel Management, Global Fleet Management and Mobile-Communication.
- Running and coordinating strategic Travel initiatives, focusing on growth and efficiencies.
- Identification and implementation of growth and business development opportunities.
- Building, leading, and developing of new and existing team members
- Supporting top management in decision making, providing financial evaluation and decision papers
- Proving market research insights and building expertise on recent trends and technologies on all aspects of Fleet and Travel Management.
- Securing and ongoing optimisation of processes and guidelines
- Project Management for the selection and implementation of a business software solution.
- Coordinating with internal and external partners
- Supporting the development and adaptation of fleet management solutions and tools (e.g. SAP Order Tool, Vendor Portal)
Preparation and successful participaton in highly demanding obsticale/dirt and endurance runs (e.g. Getting Tough/Germany)
Due to my cooperative, friendly and helpful attitude, I have always managed integrating into teams and other countries succussfully.